Pages

Friday, January 15, 2010

A RoCk StAr!

Last night I had my first guitar lesson! So before I become famous I just want everyone to know that FAME will not change me. lol.

So after the lesson while watching Grey's I started practicing putting my fingers on the cords and my little pinky is having to really stttttttttretch. In case you did not know this about me which only close friends do know - I have really small hands. My fingers are about 3/4 inch shorter than most girls my age. I think I have found one person that has small hands like me. So my pinky is having a little bit of a hard time making it, but hopefully after a while it will be able to. Also, my dog freaked out when I started practicing. So even if I do not get famous (yeah right) my dog will make us money when we send his video to America's Best Home Videos and the Animal Planet. Vote for Meiko!

1 comment: