Pages

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Trip #2

Blake will be back in a few days and this time I have waisted lots of time lounging and watching movies (In order: Cinderella, Tinker Belle, Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella) with Bailey. I know it is good to rest, but I have been doing it a lot. Last night I had 5 shows being recorded from 7PM - 9PM! Thank goodness the 2 shows I watch on Tuesdays are reruns...I would be too far behind. I know...it is sad but I love my shows. If I could stop I would but I have to know what is going on. I don't watch them until after 8PM (Bailey's bedtime) so I squeeze in 2-3 a night unless I want to stay up past 10:30. In between/during I wash clothes, wash dishes, pick up toys, pay bills, and work on things...but last night only 1 or 2 of those things were accomplished because the shows were too good for doing chores.

So for Blake's return I am going to make chicken tortilla soup in the crock pot. Yum! I am also going to give decorated sugar cookies on a stick a whirl -- I keep up with blogs about them and they would be really cute to give to the ZTA girls at bid night (informal recruitment) on Sunday. I also have to get the spare bedroom back in order because right now it looks like my craft closet exploded all over the place.

Hope you all have a fabulous week!

1 comment:

  1. Brittany,

    I cannot give up my "show" either. I confess I record the Young and the Restless daily and I watch it every night after Sydney goes to bed. It's the one little thing I do for "me". I also have a few others that I like to try and catch. Please post your recipe for the crockpot tortilla soup! That sounds yummy!

    ReplyDelete