Pages

Friday, December 17, 2010

Crafty Girls Weekend Coming Up

I have been wrapped up in Christmas activities over the past few weekends but this weekend I have zero parties to attend and I get the whole weekend with Bailey. Tonight we may get messy with some paint and work with glitter! I have been seeing lots of fun projects done in glitter and as much as I loathe glitter mess...I want to use it on my wooden and canvas projects. Also, Bailey and I will be going to see "Tangled" this weekend together...I'm so excited to see it. I love Disney Princesses. She has no idea we are going...I told her it would be something special so she is excited about the surprise. Also we are going to see my best friend in Birmingham this weekend and will be going to my two favorite stores: Old Time Pottery & Home Goods! Ahh! I'm so pumped to get good deals and spend time with my best friend. After we get back from shopping we are going to etch up some glass for Christmas gifts. I'm such a craft dork! Here is what I made the two past Tuesday Craft Nights. I love the 5 point crown for Zeta!

No comments:

Post a Comment