Pages

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Looking Back on 2010

This year has been a really good one for Blake, Bailey and I. We are still in the "planning for the future" phase in life so he is doing training and I am still trying to figure out what I REALLY want to do for the rest of my career. It was a great year filled with lots of changes! I love blogging because it helps to remember what the heck I/we did this year.

Here the the big points:
- I learned to play guitar...still learning...
- We started getting the house ready to be sold in the future
- We joined a new church and it has been awesome!
- I went with my best friends/sorority sisters to ZTA National Convention in New Orleans and we won CROWN CHAPTER for the first time!
- I had my first wreck :(

- Blake deployed to Qatar & Afghanistan for 3 1/2 months
- Blake got the Mustang GT convertible
- Bailey took Swim Lessons
- Bailey was a beautiful Flower Girl in a wedding
- Bailey started Pre-K as a 3 year old
- Bailey started Dance/Gymnastics at Dance Connection
- Converted Bailey's nursery to a "big girl" room

Hobbies Started:
- Guitar
- Cookie Decorating
- Ventured deeper into new sewing projects: Applique, Make a button hole, scrub top, dresses, diaper/wipes case, stuffed animals, pillows, curtains...
- Painting Canvas
- Painting Wooden things
- Making door signs with my jigsaw
- Glass Etching

No comments:

Post a Comment