Pages

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Goals for 2011

After looking at the previous post and last year's "new years resolutions" I see that I did not finish a few projects and I am horrible at printing out pictures and putting them in books or frames. Oh well...there is always room for improvement.


My Goals for 2011:
- Play the guitar more
- Make my first quilt out of ZTA T-Shirts from college and a few alumni shirts thrown in :)
- Use my embroidery machine and make some fabulous stuff
- Make a business plan for my future business
- Learn new things...or hobbies ;)
- Pray more and read my Bible more


The BIG Possibilities of 2011:- Blake getting accepted into Officer Training School and Pilot school
- Sell the house after Blake gets accepted into Officer Training School (see above)
- Move to Texas and Arkansas with Blake, Bailey, and Meiko for 2 years of Pilot School
- Start online business and work from home while living on Base in Texas
- Possibly home school Bailey for K4 and Kindergarten


The BIG BIG Possibilities of 2013...yeah nothing too big in 2012 besides living away from family for the first time:
- Open my boutique :)
- Start on Baby McArdle #2 :)

1 comment: