Pages

Monday, December 20, 2010

Sweater Dress

I am not a pencil thin girl, but I have not given up on looking good in a sweater dress. I have tried on probably 30+ sweater dresses since last winter (when the became popular). I have tried on every blend of fabric - stretchy, non-stretchy, knit, cotton, crocheted, jersey...no luck - they grab in the "problem" (butt, legs, stomach...) areas or make me look like I put on a paper sack. Well this past Sunday I went shopping with my best friends and their mom and saw a sweater dress in turquoise (ZTA colors) that looked like it might be a good fit and I was right! Holy Moly! A sweater dress that actually fits and in the best color ever! It was more than I normally would pay for a dress but I had a $15 off coupon so it was in my dress price range. I love it! What I love about turquoise is that it looks great paired with brown or black so I can have 2 different looks with it. Also, I found the cutest workout pants with a folded pink rim around the top and I got the only cropped pair in the store so they were $8! I was going to pay $25 for them because I loved them and I had coupon but they rang up for $8! I practically screamed in the store...I couldn't believe my luck. I never shop at Express because their prices are over my budget usually or I could buy twice as much with my money at other stores so I skip over it...but it was my lucky day! These pictures are off the Express website...it's not me :)



No comments:

Post a Comment