Pages

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Review #3

I haven't done a review in a while so here are my latest:

Products
Shark Steam Mop
Rating: *****
Reason: It is fabulous! My floors have never felt so clean and sparkly. I love that it doesn't require any chemicals or going back and forth to the sink to rinse. I love that I don't have to switch out solutions and tools to go from my tile to wood floors. It's amazing!

Cricut
Rating: *****
Reason: It's so fast and I love the paper doll cartridge. It has everything I need to do Bailey's projects at school and has lots of cute animals as well. I love that it cuts vinyl so now I am able to add monograms to glass and wood projects for super cheap! It also cuts fabric but I haven't gotten into that yet :)

Delia's Jeans
Rating: *****
Reason: I know it's a juniors store but they have great skinny jeans for girls with uhh..."junk in the trunk". I love them. I wear them with my assortment of flats and boots.

Food
Chick Fil A's Peppermint Chocolate Chip Shake
Rating: *****
Reason: Heaven in my mouth! Oh it is soooo good! Bailey and I split a small the other day and we were both amazed at how yummy it was.

M&M Pretzels
Rating: *****
Reason: So yummy and they have less calories!

No comments:

Post a Comment